In this market you are most likely going to encounter two types of air compressors: those that are powerful but very loud and annoying to use or those that are silent and oil-free but incredibly weak and useless. The Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor is the perfect solution because not only are you getting powerful air but you are getting it without the noise. It is also built to prevent common concerns like tripped breakers and difficult oil maintenance.
- The first thing you will appreciate is the 2.0HP motor. You want greater compression and this is achieved with the greater bore provided by the Makita Big Bore engineered pump that comes with a cast cylinder.
- It operates at just 1,720RPM ensuring longer pump durability and motor life. This is also one of the key defining features that ensure that while powerful, the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor is also a very quiet machine compared to its contemporaries.
- You get a 2.6 gallon tank (operating pressure 130PSI) that can give you two options: 40PSI (3.8CFM) and 90PSI (3.3CFM). This broadens the range of use for the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor, making it the one and only air compressor you will need for all your work.
- With low AMP draw it significantly drops the occurrences of tripped breakers as well as sudden voltage drops. This is very important because those instances are among the most common reasons for sudden motor failure.
- This is a 61-pound air compressor but it does come with a roll ball handle to make it a lot easier to carry around. With this portability design implemented you can now take the compressor anywhere you want for any job instead of just storing it in one area of your work area.
- This is a slightly heavier air compressor when compared to others. However, it does come with the easy-portability roll ball handle to make transportation slightly easier.
Most air compressors are either too loud or too weak but the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor is neither of those. This is a small, well-built air compressor that is extremely powerful and yet also very quiet. There is absolutely no assembly required, so just about anyone can immediately jump in and use it. The only downside is that it can be a bit heavy but given everything it accomplishes, the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor is the definitive choice.
Take a look here to educate yourself about air compressors.